Saturday, February 17, 2007

Prayer Request!

Tomorrow morning, I will be preaching at Grace Community Church. Many of our friends from North Harnett Primary School will be there, so both families (several of you are in both families) will be in attendance. I saw some of you today as you served Linda and me so beautifully. The yard and house work are absolutely amazing to us! It is one of countless ways you have been Jesus to us. The meals, the cards, the clothes for Linda - there is no place to stop, so I had better not get started!

Thank you also for praying for Linda during her radiation treatments. She wants you to know how successful your prayers were - she went to sleep during radiation! Actually, she was exhausted yesterday, and she is pretty tired today. Please pray for her to be able to get the rest she needs.

Please pray for me as I preach tomorrow morning. I have been most grateful that our elders are willing to share this preaching load, and I am even more grateful after preparing the message tomorrow! I will share a good bit about how God is working with us through His Word. We must not lose sight of Him in this process! Pray that I will stay focused, and that my emotions will be kept under control. I chose this time because I thought it would be a good time, as far as emotions go. As I was writing the sermon (even sharing such personal thoughts, I wanted them organized), however, I got choked up a few times. Your prayers have been a huge key in the way God has sustained us thus far. I am counting on your prayers tomorrow morning! God bless you. We love you!

No comments: