Thursday, May 22, 2008

Link to a Joyful Wedding!

It struck me recently that I had not written about Michael and Laura's wedding - what a joyful weekend that was! Did we miss Linda - how could we not!?! Was it joyful, anyway? ABSOLUTELY! Some of our dearest friends, James and Jenny Tarpley, were the photographers for this occasion. You may know that Jamey was director of TVR for three years. Well, now Jamey and Jenny are at the absolute top of list as photographers. Not sure about that? Judge for yourself and I think you will agree that every word I have written in this post is true!

http://www.visiophotography.com/preview/hall-talley/

5 comments:

Wilson Ramblings said...

Thank you for sharing the pictures! They were beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I can not tell you how much the slideshow blessed me. I know Linda was dearly missed but you can see the pure joy in everyone's faces. Thank you so much for sharing. Thank you for sharing your emotions with us as well in your blogs Brad. I pray for you in your struggles, missing your "baby".
Jill Woodlief

Anonymous said...

The pictures were absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing. Whenever I looked at Laura I couldn't help but remember that you said she reminds you of Linda at that age... What a beautiful wedding!
Vickie

VISIO said...

Brad, thank you for your kind words. It was a blessing to be a part of such a beautiful occasion. Your family means more to us than you realize and it was an honor to photograph Michael and Laura's wedding. We are continually in prayer for you, Liz, Autumn, Michael, and the rest of your family. Take care and God bless!

James, Jenny, and Emma

Kelly said...

Beautiful pictures, sweet, sweet family. Praying for you all!