Thursday, February 5, 2009

Response

In brief response to my friend who takes such issue to the doctrine of the Trinity, I will say that although he clearly read the message, he obviously disagrees with the notion that extra-biblical language must be used to define our beliefs because we look at the same verses and draw different conclusions. My response to Rev. Phillips - well, lies in what has already been said and what will continue to be said in the next two months. And, that's all. I will be glad to engage honest questions, but to engage one that speaks of the Triune God and follows with "blah, blah, blah" is not productive in the least. Since I am not convinced that modalism is a make or break belief, I will not respond as to a false gospel - though, I must say it seems close, to me.

No comments: