Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Audrey Elizabeth Talley - My Fifth Grandchild!

This morning at 4:28 AM, Audrey Elizabeth Talley entered this world. Luara, my daughter-in-law, went into serious labor last night. Michael and Laura arrived at the hospital (in the snow) at about 10:30. Praise the Lord, it was not an extremely long labor, especially for the first child! We are thankful, as well, that Audrey is beautiful and healthy. She weighed in at 7 lbs., 14 oz and was 20 inches with a head-full of hair. Thank You, Father, for this beautiful new addition to our family!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord. Good things all around you. I ran into Preacher Bob Yandle and told him your good news. He said he was going to email you. Congratulations on the arrival of Audrey Elizabeth Talley.
Mary Lett

andiewade said...

wow! congrats and congrats again! God is so good!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your fifth little angel! I bet she is beautiful! The Talley family is growing and what a blessing!
Vickie

PTG said...

Brad!
Very excited for all the big news!
So glad to hear about the engagement, and it's a blessing to "hear" the joy in your writing!
We truly miss you, and hope to see you sometime in the not-too-distant future.
And I appreciate you being available Sunday!

Paul

Unknown said...

Hi Pastor Brad! I came across this blog site on a facebook page and I have been stalking you for the past 20 minutes! I am so happy to hear that you are a grandfather two more times and that you are engaged! I have been praying for your family and wondering how you have been doing since I last saw you in 2008. Praise God for his grace!

-Alli (Ackermann) Dearstyne

PTG said...

You know....this has been an exciting enough month for you to warrant an update!
(I suppose it's been a busy enough month too...)
We miss you, and are happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brad, Monty and I are very happy for your good news. Leann just sent a link with the pictures of you and your beautiful wife. We praise God for these new blessings in your life. You have a gorgeous family!

Brenda Vernon