Monday, March 12, 2007

From Linda: Out of the Mouth of Babes!

I have always loved children - not only my own precious grandchildren, but also my wonderful nieces and nephews, the amazing children I have been blessed to teach in Avery and Harnett counties of North Carolina, and of course, every beautiful baby and child who is part of the Grace Community Church family.

We have been so blessed by every expression of love from every one of the many children who has contacted us in the past few weeks. Unfortunately, we can only share a sampling of their offerings at this time. We also decided to keep them anonymous, and only wish we could scan in every precious drawing, every Scripture, and every "I love you" message you have sent to us. We have heard over and over that for the most part, the children themselves selected their Scriptures to send, and every one has been so meaningful and special to us. Some children are just learning to write, and the expression of every letter string holds great meaning to us.

To all the children who have written to us, there is no way we can say thank you enough! How we wish we could write to every one of you! Please know that we treasure every note, card, verse, and picture you have lovingly sent to us. We love you so much, and I can't wait to see you again! We especially want to thank you for every prayer! May God bless you all!

Now, enjoy these great words of wisdom from your children - with a few comments along the way!

Dear Aunt Linda, I love you! I am praying for you REALLY hard. You are a great aunt. I love you!

This tumor is nothing to God! (Note: This was the caption under a hand drawn picture of a brain with a big spot in it. We found this card especially encouraging!)

I hope you are feeling better soon. We're praying for you and we love you.

Hope you will get the rite mensin and fill detter.

God say's don't give up Ms. Talley.

Dear God, please heal Mrs. Talley's tudor.

Song: Stroms may raise, winds may blow, God says I got your back and I won't let you go. Aman, God will bless you. I know the Lord.

Let it rain God please so Ms. Talley gets a blessing.

Show your spirit. Let it soar. Don't give up!

I hope you get better soon because the ESL kids are sad and that is not fun seeing them sad.

I hope you'll be filling better soon. We're praying for you and we love you.

Bible verse from my Bible: He is the healer of the brokenhearted. He is the one who bandages their wounds.

Psalm 89:8: O Lord God Almighty, who is like you? You are mighty, O Lord, and your faithfulness surrounds you.

Psalm 103:2-3: Praise the Lord O my Soul and forget not all his benefits. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.

From my heart, feel better and always know God is with you always go to him when you need guidance.

I hope you feel better. Do you like puppies or dogs?

Win you tehc pepool lern more and more without you wat will we do.

And, finally, we heartily agree with one particular encouraging note from a student:

ROK ON MRS. TALLEY! AMEN!

No comments: